Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters no matter the type happen when you least expect and usually at the least convenient times. SERVPRO of Bay County not only understands this but we are prepared for it. Our professional emergency response teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. Your SERVPRO of Bay County team will respond immediately no matter day or night.
Customers frequently comment on the quick response by our team and often are surprised we arrive as quickly as we do. A quick response helps ease the concern and frustration and a friendly smile helps reassure you that we can handle the disaster no matter the size. We are happy to be Bay County’s choice for quick, friendly disaster cleanup.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (850) 785-1077
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bay County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.