Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Callaway, FL

This kitchen fire in Callaway, FL was the result of cooking grease left unattended on the range. There was direct damage to the kitchen, including all the majo... READ MORE

Residential Fire in Callaway, FL

After a fire in this Callaway residence the family turned to SERVPRO of Bay County to get their home back to living condition. The team first did an inventory o... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire causes damage in Panama City Beach Condo

A kitchen fire in Panama City Beach left a mess in this white kitchen. The property management company relied on SERVPRO of Bay County to restore the condo quic... READ MORE

Bathroom Fire, Rutherford High School

This Bay County School District High School bathroom received noticeable fire, smoke, and soot damage along the walls, mirror and sink. The SERVPRO of Bay Count... READ MORE

Attic Fire in Panama City Beach

After a fire charred the attic of this Panama City Beach rental house the owners called SERVPRO of Bay County to bring a quick resolution. The first step was to... READ MORE

Fire in Panama City Commercial building

This dusting of soot in a Panama City School came after a localized fire in the restrooms. Because of the fire, smoke and soot quickly spread throughout the res... READ MORE